PreAgri cares for user data, maintains and protects your personal information. Terms of Service are described in the rules of use PreAgri site (hereinafter referred to as service). Please read the terms and conditions before you start to use the service capabilities.
You own your content. We can copy the cache, or to change the method of storing content data to improve performance using the Service. If you decide to stop working with the Service, we will do our best to remove your content.
Before using the Service, you must register on PreAgri. By using the services, some requests to the API must include a unique identifier for your API. Unauthorized use of any other identifier prohibited API. Registration on PreAgri means that you can use the Site and Services in accordance with the tariff plans. Free commercial use of the Service provided to the user for a period of 1 month after registration. You must observe the rules of use posted on the Service.
As a condition of your use, you warrant that you will not use the services of Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You can not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with other services to use the service. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, and you agree not to use the Service to:
- distribution or transmission of materials, which, for a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, defamatory, vulgar, or threatening;
- violation of basic human rights and civil liberties;
- distribution, storage or transfer files, graphics, software, or other materials that actually or potentially violate copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any person or company;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to other data, accounts or any other information;
- distribution, storage or transmission of viruses, Trojan horses, or any other malicious code or programs;
- participation in any other activity deemed by PreAgri, in conflict with the spirit or intent of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PreAgri and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, partners, harmless from any claim or demand by any third party in connection with the use of the Service by you that has resulted in a violation of any rights of another.
The site allows you to access and view a variety of content, including images, files, layers, maps and other relevant information provided by PreAgri and its partners. You understand and agree to the following with respect to all content available on the Service:
- You understand that the map data and content from the Service, are provided for informational purposes only;
- You can find the actual information may differ from the data on the cards;
- You have to use common sense in the use of all content submitted to the Service, or obtained through the Service.
Some materials are provided under license from third parties, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can be held liable for any unauthorized copying or disclosure of this content. We are not responsible for any information placed on users PreAgri, including any opinion, recommendation, or advice. Under no circumstances PreAgri not responsible associated with the contents of users, including any intellectual property infringement, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content.
PreAgri reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Use of the Site, including software, services, maps, and other content is licensed only to you and can not be transferred to anyone without the prior written consent PreAgri. Any authorized user will have to confirm agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. You may not authorize any third party modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from PreAgri software. All logos and product names associated with the Site are the property of PreAgri, its partners or suppliers.
Your content is any information and data posted on the Service. You retain ownership of any content that you make, but in order to take advantage of services provided by PreAgri non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, cache, publish, display, distribute, modify, and and storage of such content.
Upon completion of use of the Service by you, PreAgri making every effort to remove from the site quickly and to stop the use of your content. However, you acknowledge and agree that caching and links can not be removed immediately. You warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to provide PreAgri rights set out above. All other display on the Service, including text, graphs, maps, logos, instruments, photographs, images, illustrations, software, or source code, audio and video, and animated materials are property PreAgri or third parties and are protected by international laws on copyright.
We reserve the right to change, add or delete portions of, or otherwise modify these Terms at any time without notice by posting the changed Terms on the Service. All changes are effective immediately upon posting. After making changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will notify users. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Some of the services require payment. You agree that PreAgri will inform you about the need to pre-payment in accordance with your tariff plan. Advance payment is paid in full as long as you do not cancel your subscription to the Service services. If your account exceeds the parameters allowed by your plan, additional charges may apply at the end of your billing period.
We are not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest, finance charges, and other charges of the PreAgri. Currency Exchange in the calculation is based on an agreement between you and the supplier of your credit card. All additional charges are non-refundable, unless required by applicable law.
We reserve the right to change our tariff plans, but we will notify you in advance of the changes.
PreAgri may cancel or suspend your account for any reason. A notification will be sent to you by e-mail provided during registration. Within thirty days, you can renew your account by eliminating the reasons given in the notice. In case of cancellation or suspension, your right to use the Service will stop immediately. You will not be able to have access to data that you have stored on the Site, after we cancel or suspend your account. You are responsible for backing up your data that you use the Service. If we cancel your account after the payment in full for no reason, we will refund you on a pro rata basis the amount of your payment corresponding to the part does not provide services to you, after the cancellation of the account.
- You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Service, its software, services, maps, and other materials, including third-party software, content available through the Service are provided without warranty of any kind;
- PreAgri disclaims all warranties, statutory, express or implied. No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from PreAgri or through the Service does not contain any guarantees;
- PreAgri does not warrant that the Service, including software, services, maps, or content provided on the Service or through the Service, without errors, viruses or other harmful components;
- PreAgri does not warrant or make any warranties regarding the use or the results of use of the Service or any Web sites of third parties, in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise;
- You understand and agree that the use, access, download or receive software, services, maps, and content through the Service or any Web site a third party, use at your own risk and that you will take full responsibility for any damage to your property or loss of data that results from the download or use of such;
- Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in a jurisdiction, you may not use the services of Service.
- Under no circumstances and under which legal jurisdiction, PreAgri or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, partners, or third-party providers are not liable for any indirect, incidental loss or damage (including loss of profits, data or use) arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions due to the use or inability to use the service, including software, services, maps, content, or Web sites of third parties.
- In no event shall the total liability PreAgri or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers to you for any damages, losses, and causes of, arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the Service (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other) can not exceed $ 1 USD (one US dollar).
If you are the copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Information or other content PreAgri violate your copyrights, you may submit a notice in writing to:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is, in your opinion, infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that has been violated, or a list of such works;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be terminated, as well as information sufficient to identify PreAgri this material;
4. Contact information sufficient to PreAgri could contact the complaining party: contact person, address, telephone number and email address;
5. statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of exclusive rights that have been violated.
Notifications of violations should be directed to email@example.com